Here are some pictures before school!





After pick up....still smiling!
The kids were happy when I picked them up and we had a fun filled afternoon! Went to McDonalds with some school friends....then Abbie had a small play date before Cheer Practice!I took Brady to his first Tae Kwon Do class today! He loved it! He got his uniform today...it's called a Dobak. He will start taking classes next week every Monday and Wednesday!


We are still adjusting to the crazy evening schedules with Cheer not getting out till 7. Tonight Brady and Tim had to eat and then Abbie and I ate when we got home around 7:30 - homework was just covering 2 books so we managed that. But bedtime ended up being 9 tonight instead of the 8 or 8:30 I prefer!
It will all be a learning game I guess. Figuring it all out as we go!
This school year is going to be a great one....tons of first for our Kindergartner and working on receiving her First Communion for our 2nd grader!
That’s it in a nut shell!!
Congrats on making it through the first day! it will be weird to send joshua to kindergarten next year.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Glad things had a good start to school! I am looking forward to mine going back!!
ReplyDelete