Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas and New Years....

I can't believe that I am sitting here on the last day of Christmas break! Where did the time go? 2 weeks sounds long but it wasn't at all! I could use one more please! All in all we had a great break! Here are some pictures of our adventures! Be prepared for picture overload!

Decorating Gingerbread houses at the St. Regis

Christmas Eve...opening one present!

Cookies, Milk and Carrots!
And saying goodbye to Bonanza - our elf of the shelf - for one more year!


Christmas Morning.....

Magaw's house for Christmas Dinner

Abbie was beyond excited to get Kit, Pepper and the dog sled!


Day after Christmas...the kids and I braved fashion Island

Then we did a super last minute trip to the snow...Lake Arrowhead resort for one night!

Problem was when we woke up in the morning...almost all the snow was gone!
This was the best we could find..a patch in the parking lot of the hotel.

Christmas part 3! We then headed to Havasu for Christmas with my side of the family.

Amelia...liking all the boxes the best!

Happy New Year! Tim and I went out with 2 great couples to Maestro's for dinner! The picture isn't the best - but we had a great time ringing in 2011 with friends! The kids were with Magaw and Pagaw for the night. Abbie made it to midnight - Brady almost did - made it to 11:30!

For 2011 we a as a family have come up with the following resolutions:
  1. Get to church more regularly
  2. Actually listen in church and be present (this was said by Abbie but I am sure we can all do better)
  3. Cook more meals at home
  4. Be consistent with a healthy life style - exercise and food choices
The entire Harris Family wishes you and yours a very Happy New Year! It's going to be a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment