Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OK - so I finally decided it was time to start a family blog! This way I can have a place to jot down all the fun things that happen in our day to day life!

Currently we are getting ready for Christmas! This is our first Christmas without my Mom & Dad in town! They moved to Lake Havasu last January along with my Grandma (GG) and my sister Katie! So....Christmas morning will be quiet! Not so sure I am liking that...but come what may right?

As we speak, the kids are busy running around the house in their jammies still (actually I am too :) ) and loving every minute of it. Yesterday was the first day of winter break and the kids #1 choice of what to do was to stay home ALL DAY! That is a hard thing for me to do! But they got their wish! Today we plan on having lunch with Magaw (for those of you who don't know that is Tim's mom) and catch up with her after her trip to Colorado! Then we have a few last minute Christmas gifts to get!

Last weekend was Abbie's cheer competition in Vegas! She did amazing!!!! 1st place National Champs! We are so proud of her! Here are some pictures!
Before the Competition

The Winning Team! That is Abbie being lifted up in the back row!
We are glad to be home but had fun! Next competition is January 25th in San Diego!

Oh...one more cute picture. This was Brady on Sunday night! Tim and brady spent the weekend in Havasu having "boy" time! I think Daddy wore him out!













No comments:

Post a Comment