Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jeeping in Havasu


So I lied...one last thing to close out 2008! We went jeeping on Sunday in Havasu with my parents! Had a great time! I will admit I was not the most excited to go at first...it is cold, dirty, and there is no bathroom (a few of my least favoirte things) but I ended up having a great time! There was good country music playing the whole time, had my family all together, and good food and beverages in the end! What more could I ask for! I am looking forward to going again in 2009!
We did the trail called Eagle Mountain Mine Trail - here are some pictures! The trail ends at a cool place called the Desert Bar! We had lunch there!
The kids ready to go in the back of the Jeep!
The kids hiking at our first rest stop

The family!


Me, Mom, Dad & Grandma

My little Mountain Goat - he climbs anywhere!

Lunch is served!!! My Grandma makes burritos and freezes them the day before a jeeping trip! Then we strap them to the engine and after about 2 hours they are warm and ready to eat!

Tim, Abbie & Brady on top of a mountain at the Desert bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment