Friday, March 13, 2009

I am am Auntie today!!!!



Today my first niece was born!!! Amelia Grace Smith was born in Texas today! My sister Leanne and her husband Kevin live in Fort Worth - I so wish they lives here! It kills me not to be there today with them and to meet little Amelia! I hear she is beautiful - though I have not seen any pictures yet! I hope to soon!

She was 7 lbs 12 oz when she was born and 20 inches long! Her Daddy (Kevin) told me today that she has the Stephens Blue eyes and a full head of black hair!

Tim and I are excited to be an Aunt and Uncle for the very first time! Abbie and Brady are beyond excited (especially Abbie) to finally have a cousin! Though she lives far away...we will always be family!

The kids and I fly out to meet Amelia on April 13th! One month from today! I wish it was tomorrow!!!!
*****UPDATE******

Got some pictures of the cutie! Take a look!


No comments:

Post a Comment