Some of the exciting moments from the end of 2nd and 4th grade!
 |
| Getting all checked out at the eye doctor |
 |
| Check out the new glasses!!!! |
 |
| SJDL Family night at the Angel Game! |
 |
| Puma Indian Guide camp out....Tim and Brady are the new Medicine Men for next year |
 |
| Last Cotillion for 4th grade |
 |
| Mothers day Weekend in Palm Desert |
 |
| Brady's First Communion |
 |
| Brady becoming a Black Belt Candidate |
 |
| Brady Earning Christian Citizenship |
 |
| Abbie got it too!!!! Such a proud mommy!!!! |
 |
| The 2nd grade class at St. Jeanne's - last Mass of the school year! |
I have mixed feelings about this school year ending. It was a great year for both kids. They really matured in their own ways.
Abbie came into herself a bit more this year. I was so pleased to see her confidence sore a bit more and to watch her take a little bit more of a leadership role! In the years past she has been mostly a follower. She is choosing friends wisely which is a big things for us...especially seeing that the junior high years are approaching us too quickly! I am sad because I am loosing my baby girl more and more every year. With each school year she is becoming more and more of a young lady. Don't get me wrong - I love that she is LOVES shopping with me now and that we can go girly things together. But - I miss the innocence that is leaving her ever so slowly! We are trying our best to keep it as long as possible though!
Brady is still the fun loving, crazy boy is always has been! But this year I saw more maturity in him. He is acting so much older....especially in adult settings. Which is great - but again makes me sad to see him grow. He is becoming a little man....and loves more than anything to be just like his daddy! That makes my heart swell with excitement. I have only ever wanted Brady to be the Man his daddy is! :) Brady also is making great choices at school - he definitely isn't as focused on the school work part as his sister is, but he is doing well! It is just more of a conscience effort on my part as well as his to get it all done....and done well!
All in all - SUCCESS is what I would call this last school year. Not only in the education part - but in the growing and creating good human beings!!!!
On to 3rd and 5th grades!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment