Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Learning the definition of HOT

OK - so here is a story that couldn't go without being put in writing for years to come!

Last Wednesday - Abbie was having a cheer friend spend the night. We have hung out with this family quite a bit in the last few months. They have 2 girls - Bianca is 8 1/2 and Bella is 5. Bianca was spending the night! I picked the girls up from cheer at 7 on Wednesday night...headed straight to Rain Forest Cafe for dinner! Tim and Brady met us there. First thing Brady said when he sat down was "Where's Bella?" He was a bit sad that "his" friend wasn't there!

When we finished dinner, we headed out to the parking garage to load up for home! The plan was the girls were going with me, and Brady with Tim! However, as we went to get in the cars, Bianca said she wanted to ride in the truck. The thought of a peaceful ride home sounded nice so I didn't complain and quickly loaded all 3 kids in the back seat of Tim's truck and said "See you all at home!"

About 10 minutes later - we were almost home....I got a text from Tim saying "This is the loudest car ride I have ever experienced." Little did I know what topic of conversation was going on!

Later that night after we got all the kids to bed...Tim shared this story.....

The kids were all in the truck and Bianca was talking about something (Tim can't remember the specific) and she said it was hot! Brady asked her why she called that hot....she explained to him that Hot meant cute. Brady then without skipping a beat said:

"Oh, then Bianca you're hot!"

Abbie then quickly told Brady that it was not appropriate to talk about her friends that way!

We still chuckle about this story...oh the many days of "HOT" friends ahead in Brady's world!

3 comments:

  1. I love that ... it reminds me of how many weekends I spent hanging with my friends and my brother and his friends for the same reason ... everyone thought someone of the opposite sex in the group was HOT.

    remember too how we all used to congregate together during our shows at the CMCP?
    we all had crushes on some of those boys at some point in time ... I think you and I once liked Luke Alvarado at the same time, ha!
    I'm totally LOL at that one now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do remember that....wow - the CMCP playhouse days....wow! So much fun and so many memories! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! What a cutie he is! Better watch out for him!

    ReplyDelete