Then Friday night was Abbie's 7th Birthday Party. We had a dance party at our house for her and all the 1st grade girls at her school! All 26 of them!!! We turned the garage into a dance room complete with Disco Ball hanging from the ceiling! Here are some pictures from that!On Saturday - we had a baby shower for my sister Leanne. She lives in Texas and flew out here for her CA friends and family shower! She is having a baby girl in the end of March. My sister Katie took all the photos - so I will post them when she gets them to me!
Then, Sunday we had Brady's birthday party at Pump It up!



Today - sadly - everyone left! It was definitely a crazy weekend - and I was pooped! But now that everyone is gone.....I miss it all! The craziness and the house full of people and everything that went with it!
I am sad that I won't see Leanne until after she has the baby now! With her living so far away - it is hard to get away to see them as often as I would like! I am sad that I can't watch her belly continue to grow with my first Niece - I am so excited to be an auntie!!! Take good care of her Kevin!!! We miss you too!
It was also hard saying goodbye to my Mom, Grandma and other Sister today! I know they only live in Arizona and we see then semi often....it just isn't often enough! Everyone has told me that is gets easier with time having your family move away....well....I am waiting for that time! It has been a year - and today sure wasn't any easier!
One thing I can say - I slept so good all weekend and I am sure I will tonight as well! This week is about recouping from the weekend to gear up for next! Abbie has a cheerleading competition next Sunday in Long Beach....on her REAL 7th birthday! Then we will have another family dinner for her...minus my family who lives out of state! Next weekend seems boring compared to what we just survived!
Wow! This is totally celebration month for you guys ... you had your anniversary, b-days for both kids ... cheer competition coming up (shout out for them to win) ... when will the fun end?
ReplyDeleteI bet EVERYONE in your house is sleeping well lately!
Looks like all are having a good time!