Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Brady

My baby boy is 5 today!!!! I have a whole set of mixed emotions on this day! Definitely doesn't feel like 5 years he has been with us....seems like forever....yet seems like yesterday he was a baby in my arms! I was joking with him last night and showing him how I used to hold him. Brought out a few of his firsts I have saves, first tennis shoes, his pacie, some old clothes. he thought is was all way too funny....it brought a tear to my eye.



Brady at 1 years old


Anyway - currently he is loving Pre-Kinder and growing by leaps and bounds. He loves his all boys gymnastics class and is looking forward to starting karate soon! Indiana Jones and Star wars are his favoirte movies currenlty. He never just walks.....he always has a skip in his step! He is amazing in everyway!

Happy 5th birthday by Baby Boy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome boy! I love those pictures. It is so hard to watch them grow up. I remember when Cameron was at your wedding he was three. Now he is twelve!! Wow, it just goes by so fast! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete